EduQuarks is a global community of learners and readers who interacts together in this platform. We heartily welcome your interest to join our community and spread your knowledge through the platform. You can submit your content or article written in any of the following subjects mentioned below:
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics
- Literature and Arts
- Books Reviews (Fiction/Non-Fiction)
We don’t have any special rule or criteria to follow while publishing your content or article, but for the reason of maintaining a good and meaningful quality of contents that can help our readers, learners and interested persons to grow, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The word limit of article should be minimum of 500 words and maintain the quality, covering your topics and important information in details.
- The article must not be copied, published elsewhere or written by someone else.
- Pictures speak a thousand words. So use copyright free images for the articles if necessary.
- Put required Reference and Sources, Credits where necessary.